Barn dances!


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » East Sussex
July 15th 2006
Published: July 15th 2006
Edit Blog Post

ConfettiConfettiConfetti

The bride and groom attacked with confetti.
Hey everyone,
So, I have just been to the most awesome wedding... there was square dancing and pea shooters on the tables! Andy was the best man at the wedding and so I got to come along; the ceremony was super relaxed and fun, pictures were quick and included everyone in the wedding (all friends were in some photos as well, cool idea!), the food was great and then the DANCE!!!!! At the rception we all had pea shooters at the tables and could shoot the paper balls at whoever we wished all dinner long- I loved it (I felt like a little kid again- it was awesome).They had a live band, a real square dance caller and like 3 hours of dancing- it was fantastic!

Other than that, I have had soem fun the last few days seeing my cousing June and her husband; they have 2 foster kids and a 1 month baby (daughter of their foster daughter)- so I got to do some baby cuddling too! I was super impressed by how they handled the kids and that their 15 year old daughter has a baby- they really are amazing people!

So yeah, off for London
Andy and the wedding partyAndy and the wedding partyAndy and the wedding party

Andy and the bride and groom- Joe and Helen.
on Monday and then North England- then off to IRELAND! HAve a nice day and nejoy the weekend.
Katie 😊


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement

The lancing friendsThe lancing friends
The lancing friends

Everyone from Lancing who was at the wedding.


17th July 2006

Your time sounds wonderful. We just got back from BC so I read your journals all at once. Hope you have a fantastic time in Ireland. See you soon.

Tot: 0.109s; Tpl: 0.017s; cc: 12; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0534s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb