Our Devon resort


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Devon » Holsworthy
April 25th 2010
Published: May 2nd 2010
Edit Blog Post

Sunday 25.4.2010 day 193
Our Devon resort
After another fantastic English bfast of local produce we book out of the White Hart and drove to our new resort. We arrive a bit early so we did some shopping at the local shopping centre and then had a bit of a drive around the area. We saw a gnome reserve close to where we are staying but did not go in and we drove past the largest honey farm in Britain and I think we will go back as it looks good. We also drove past a Combat collection but I do not think we will go there. We also thing we saw the River cottage were a British cooking show is filmed. The cottage was labelled the river cottage and look just like the one on the show and it is in Devon. We watch the show again tonight and it definably looks like it is the one. Once we checked into our 2 bedroom, 2 bathrooms with full kitchen resort house we got to see how fantastic it was. Our house backs a forest and there is lots of while life that came into our courtyard we had several types of birds and squirrels come to see us while we cooked dinner.




Additional photos below
Photos: 38, Displayed: 22


Advertisement



Tot: 0.059s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 14; qc: 29; dbt: 0.0283s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb