No hair, no more ...


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Cumbria » Kendal
July 9th 2008
Published: July 9th 2008
Edit Blog Post

So now we're sitting in the Kendal Library waiting for the train tonight. Had a huge breakfast this moring at the YHA (it was included in the price), shopped a bit and basically lounged around (at costa's of course).

Big news for the day is that Christie is feeling a little better from her head cold. Sorry, that's not the big news, the big news is that Christie spent more on getting a hair cut than it cost for our train tickets and that her hair is now shorter than mine. Yep, Christie's gone shoulder length. I love it, it looks sort of tom-boyish and rougish. If only I could get a photo of it (I will soon).

Our train leaves tongiht 6pm, and we get into Euston, London around 11:05pm. As we couldn't find any accomodation Kim has kindly let us disturb her sleep and crash there tonight. Hopefully we'll get there around midnight.

As a final note, reading today's paper it said England's had the wettest summer so far on record in Great Britain, and that's it's likley to be the wettest days so far today and tomorrow ... it said that if anyone was desperate for sunshine they should head to France or Italy. Good advice we say ...

Advertisement



17th July 2008

Love the haircut!
Hello, if you decide to head back to the sunshine, let us know! We are currently in Southern Italy but we will be heading back to France in a few weeks! T xx

Tot: 0.115s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 14; qc: 66; dbt: 0.075s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb