Last hours on UK soil!


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Bedfordshire » Luton
September 7th 2012
Published: September 7th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Lotty's version of events:-

After a hugely emotional goodbye with family, friends, dogs and the horse, Mum proved that it was not her but kerry that was the cold hearted ice queen! (love you Kez). We are currently sat in Luton airport exec lounge. Of our whole journey Planty is dreading the next few hours the most as on his planet a Ryan air flight is much worse than Moroccan transport or Indian accomodation..... we shall see! As the last few months have been so hectic, we plan on spending the next few days sitting by the pool and doing nothing! Planty has already been confused for Spanish and we have not even left the UK yet, and they tested our kindle for bomb chemical residues.... obviously he's shifty looking but just wait until he has a tan, and his beard has gained some extra length and thickness!



Planty's version of events:-

Saying goodbye to family was pretty shit to be honest, didn't realise my parents had the ability to cry as I've never seen that happen over the last 27 years! It was a nice suprise to see Becci and James turn up at the airport last minute to say their goodbyes. Managed to survive the dreaded check-in with Ryanair without being charged a ridiculous amount for our bags being 1 milligram over! I'm looking forward to trying traditional Moroccan cuisine, although not so keen on the fact that there will be a monumental amount of snakes being paraded around the medina's of Marrakech and Casablanca!

Advertisement



7th September 2012

Bon Voyage....Have the time of your lives xxx

Tot: 0.084s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0508s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb