Whinchester!!!


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Bedfordshire » Bedford
July 5th 2011
Published: July 6th 2011
Edit Blog Post

so im currently sitting in my auntys house in whinchester. looking out the window its suddenly become all damp and shit. its strange weather over here. the last 2 weeks have been really great, even had a little sunburn the other day. i arrived in whinchester last friday and met up with aunty jane/ uncle brian. it was so good to see them agian after so long. then jack walks in! he has changed so much from how i remember him, for the better of course. finally i got to see beth agian! its so bizare how we can live on the other side of the world and never see eachother but get along so well when we do. so friday night we went to the pub and hung out with beths friends. great to see jazz agian she is super cool! had some drinks and had an early one... saturday came and we were "on it like vomit" had a huge night in the chest with all the girls. super fun these girls can outdrink most men! sunday came and we had the hat fair. this is basically a big street fair were performers put thier hats out and busk for change but theres loads of them and loads of poeple! intresting thats for sure! went to the war museum on monday had a look at some old guns and shit. had some drinks last night and shaved dans head. there was a reason behind it... we made a deal that allowed me to attack him with a pair of electric clippers he can explain if he wants... lol beth had to fix it up this morning. she did a good job it looks.... intresting! went for a walk to see grans grave and took her some flowers. it was nice way to spend the morning. not sure what the next few days holds for us. hopefully more booze and loose nights!!! tour starts sunday first stop paris!!! cheers and beers (i am aware im not in bedford)

Advertisement



Tot: 0.081s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0452s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb