The (little) Differences in the World!


Advertisement
Switzerland's flag
Europe » Switzerland » North-East » Zürich » Regensdorf
August 28th 2011
Published: August 28th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Sockets of the WOrld!Sockets of the WOrld!Sockets of the WOrld!

Triangle for the Win!
Switzerland:

- They have different wall sockets like they are aligned like a triangle and you can fit in three (Picture to come)
- The Life Quality is just different most of the things are more expensive than in Germany but you also earn more so it is very stable again with the CHF, i think they will come out good after this whole financial crisis.
- The Citys are very clean, they also have Trashbags for like 18 Euro like 10 of them or the big ones are 30 CHF like 30 Euro and you have to buy them cause you can only throw your trash away with these bags.
- Like almost every apartement has a built in kitchen it is just the way it is!
- Traffic Fines are very harsh and expensive but the Taxi Drivers in Zürich are crazy as well as in other places.

Just ask me something if you have a question!


Advertisement



5th September 2011

Reisen
Would love to see clean streets in Philadelphia. That's one of the things that I miss is clean streets. The people over here are just literally walking on trash. Very bad if you ask me. Also, I agree the swiss people should come out quiet well from the financial mess. The swiss are being hurting for the fact that the currency is so strong compared to everyone else. They are having a hard time exporting staff and making a profit because of that. Anyway good stuff keep up the good work.
8th September 2011

So fresh and so clean
Yeah Zürich is very clean, i will try to show some example by photosharing!

Tot: 0.293s; Tpl: 0.016s; cc: 13; qc: 57; dbt: 0.0627s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb