Dolly Parton


Advertisement
Sweden's flag
Europe » Sweden » Stockholm County » Stockholm
June 14th 2008
Published: June 14th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Dolly PartonDolly PartonDolly Parton

Dolly at Stockholm Stadion
Last night we went to see Dolly Parton at Stockholm Stadion. I'm not quite sure who's idea it was, but it was a surprisingly good idea. I can report that the old girl is still blonde and covered in rhinestones, she still has the same bizarre body shape and still occasionally makes noises like a squeeky toy. All is as it should be.

Enrico asked me the other day when he will get a holiday from the holiday. I told him to be quiet and hurry up, we hve a bus to catch! But I do see his point, I have squeezed a lot of activities into a short period of time. The last week has been hectic - Sunday we arrived in Stockholm City, Monday we did sightseeing and visited the funfair, Tuesday we took a train to Eskilstuna, Wednesday we went horse riding and travelled back to Linköping, Thursday we went to Hultsfred Festival, 4am on Friday morning we arrived back to Linköping again to catch up on some sleep and and then hop on a bus to Stockholm, Friday afternoon we went to the Dolly concert and today Saturday we have a train to catch to go up north.

But tomorrow morning when we are finally up north we can take it easy again. Until the mosquitoes find out we have arrived... I bet they like Italian food.

Sara



Advertisement



14th June 2008

Holiday from holiday...
I understand Enrico, sometimes you need holiday from holiday. I have to feel the same sometimes when we are staying in Thailand for six mounth. Dont miss the train to the best part ov this contry. We ar waiting on time in Älvsbyn. The mosquitoes are also waiting... /daddy

Tot: 0.078s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 9; qc: 47; dbt: 0.0531s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb