Still blogging - 20 countries 20 pictures


Advertisement
Sweden's flag
Europe » Sweden » Skåne County » Malmö
October 20th 2009
Published: November 6th 2009
Edit Blog Post

We are back into the grips of reality. It is good to see all our friends and family but we are having a hard time being back in the rat race. Jan asked me the other day "Did we really just go to Sweden and drive to Turkey?". It seems like such a long time ago. We had an amazing time visiting Jan's friends and family. Jan really is blessed to have such a great family and good friends. I feel fortunate to now be part of that circle. (Hello everyone - we miss and love you all)

While we were in Sweden, Jan was interviewed by the local newspaper about our trip and all the trips he has made in the past. He is quite the world traveler from the little Swedish town of Sandakra. The article came out today in the local paper. You can get the link at http://www.ystadsallehanda.se/ You can paste the text into a word document and have it translated on line. It is great fun to see the article. I am hoping to have some hard copies sent to us and will show those of you interested.

I am still posting because it is a great way to share pictures. We took so many pictures of all the amazing places that we have not posted.

Keepin on Bloggin!!!!!!

Kendra

Advertisement



6th November 2009

Newspaper Article
Neat article with great pictures...and of course I could read the whole thing. Actually, I learned a little Swedish searching for the article within the link you provided. I'm still trying to figfure out how to copy the article to a Word document and translate it.
6th November 2009

Can't wait to see you!
Hi guys, Welcome back! We can't wait to see you and hear all about the trip! It was so fun to see the pictures! Thanks for sharing them! Thanks also for the awesome photos from Missio. We have the one with Jocke and his family and Jan on our computer as our screen saver! It is great to see the cool sign and to see all the awesome faces in that picture! (Sorry I didn't see it sooner. I only looked at page one of the blog entry the first time!) We love you guys!!! Hope to see you soon! That's for you too Jocke-mon! It is great to see you and Tove and Julia and Jergen and your mom! Hi to everyone in Sweden!!! Love, Mary, Larry, Lillie and Tommy :)

Tot: 0.273s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 15; qc: 37; dbt: 0.048s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb