Pamplona Spain


Advertisement
Spain's flag
Europe » Spain
September 5th 2014
Published: September 5th 2014
Edit Blog Post

Best day so far....

Started walking about 645am.... which was perfect cause it was till dark out and you can see the sunrise.... photos to come later.

Walked with a friend all day and we kept talking through the 7 hrs walking. Caught myself and her smiling the whole time just because it s just so beautiful out here. Nature just makes me peaceful, and I guess it did for her as well.



Finally had my first cup of real coffee at 8am in a pilgrim bar, which was amazing...

Walked around a bit to explore the river bed next to the bar...



My buddy Thomas and I got seperated from the group at the end of the walk today and ended up missing out on a spot in a nice little hostel. So on we went to the next one. Ended up being a chruch that got renovated and the inside sleeping area was amazing... huge kitchen so him and I cooked for the group again, which is now 15 people large....

Before dinner decided to go for a walk around Pamplona, wnich is by the way a city I would move to ina heartbeat....

Yes we go for walks when we are done walking...

Found a river and hung out with a group of 8 for a while, soaking our feet in the cold stream, which felt amazing....



Ended up bekng a huge 400 year celebration for Pamplona s existence today, se there was all kinds of activity in the city. Took the girls for a walk around town till 10pm and had a blast. Chatted with the locals, enjiyed the food and the music, ....



And to finsh the night we opened a bottle of good local wine and set down enjoying the company...



Best day so far...



Oh and total steps taken: 134000...

Distance: 69.75 km....

Advertisement



5th September 2014

Your blog entries are great. Keep it up!
6th September 2014

saturday 6sept
I like it to see you're having a great time. Enjoy!! You're doing a great job !

Tot: 0.224s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0556s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb