Spain Day 40


Advertisement
Spain's flag
Europe » Spain
February 3rd 2019
Published: February 4th 2019
Edit Blog Post

Chill-out day on site today - no pictures, no km reading.

Did some washing, and caught up with odd jobs like cleaning the windscreen and relocating the fire extinguisher, otherwise just mostly sat about reading and watching the world go by.

Not been much impressed with this campsite, considering that it charges the max permitted rate for ACSI members.

1) Motorhome service point is broken and dirty (the tap for rinsing toilet cassettes doesn't work, so it's likely that some people would have used the drinking water tap for that -yuck!)

2) The pitch we were first allocated wasn't really a pitch at all - just a bit of dirt with no clear boundary, on the corner of two roadways. Receptionist claimed never to have seen that part of the site!

3) Very close to the airport - and under one of its major flight paths!

4) Someone near the edge of the site (staff accom?) played loud bass music throughout much of the time we were on site.

"Camping 3 Estrellas" NOT recommended - doesn't even get 1 "estrella" from us.

However, it has served our purposes - a place to leave the van for our Barcelona visit, and the chance to top up the battery and get some washing done. Still, 21€ a night is a LOT for that!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.25s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 40; dbt: 0.0444s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb