Spain Day Five


Advertisement
Published: December 30th 2018
Edit Blog Post

Much more sunshine today, and the roads have mostly been good (and empty!)

We set off this morning with three needs in mind, which (being Sunday) could all have been challenging. So we prayed about them all first, before setting off.

1. Diesel: the gauge was well inside the quarter-tank zone, and we wanted to get quite a long way! However, the service station in Vallerobres was open, so that was 1/3 sorted.

2. Food: Although we had stuff on board for an evening meal tonight, we were short of a number of things, including bread and milk. But just as we left the town, we saw a supermarket called "Charter," which was open, and had everything we needed (even pasteurised milk!). 2/3

As we travelled, we saw a sign for a motorhome service point in the middle of nowhere! Pulling in, we found a delightful picnic area, with views across to the hilltop village of Morella, just across the valley (that's today's pics). Stayed there for lunch (the last of the turkey butties!). Oh, and we were able to fill up the water tank, and empty the waste, as well!

As we neared the coast, we eventually found the LPG station we'd identified on the app, and they had no problem with us filling our motorhome tank (some don't like doing that, only want LPG cars which use it as fuel). 3/3!

From there, we looked for somewhere to stay the night, as we'd deviated from our original route. Settled on Camping Mon Mar, at Moncofa, just south of Castellon.

1098km on the meter now, so 190km today.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.254s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 53; dbt: 0.0533s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb