Spain Day 19


Advertisement
Spain's flag
Europe » Spain » Region of Murcia » San Pedro del Pinatar
January 13th 2019
Published: January 13th 2019
Edit Blog Post

Really good peaceful night's sleep, no issue with water, battery or gas.
But to be honest, there's nothing here to attract us to stay another day, so headed on up the edge of the Mar Menor.
Park4night listed a location at Los Alcázares, but it didn't look a good overnight. The town seemed open for business though, so we locked up and went in search of a coffee or beer.
The café we found on the main street served us a couple of beers with a pot of olives on the side, which reminded us it was nearly lunchtime. The owner had also accidentally dropped a menu on the table too, which showed ham & cheese toasties for 3€! Turned out they came with a few chips too. With coffee afterwards, lunch cost us all of 11€.
Then, on to San Pedro del Pinatar - a lovely resort town, obviously very popular. We parked and took a stroll, but the overnight spot shown on Park4night no longer exists, so we continued round the top of the Mar Menor and down onto the peninsula to the east, where we found this beautiful quiet spot by the beach. A few other motorhomes of various nationalities, several quite friendly. Definitely good for the night, maybe two.
1653km, so 48 today

Advertisement



Tot: 0.348s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 11; qc: 46; dbt: 0.1778s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb