Ayegui to Logrono


Advertisement
Spain's flag
Europe » Spain » La Rioja » Logroño
June 13th 2015
Published: June 13th 2015
Edit Blog Post

Riding the caminoRiding the caminoRiding the camino

Mike takes a lot of butt shots!
Not much sleep last night. Still adjusting to the time and change. Plus we were sleeping in a large room with 12 other people. Just like summer camp! Packed and ready to go by 8 am. It was overcast and a bit chilly. During the climb I warmed up pretty quick. Passing lots of pilgrims on the trail this morning. Enjoyed a breakfast stop in Villamayor Dr Monjardin. ( All the small towns sit on a hill) The path is a little easier today. Less hike n biking. We stopped at Los Acros for lunch and decided to book a room in Logrono. After lunch we hit the pavement for a few miles. Long climbs and fun down hills. The sun came out and it got hot fast. Had to take a little siesta Via a. The ride into Logrono was beautiful. We are getting better at finding the yellow arrows and scallop shells. Our room is in the heart of the city. After a shower and down time we walked around town. The city is very vibrant and alive. Everyone was out enjoying the evening. We again struggled finding dinner. It was a little early. Found a place and enjoyed chicken burritos and beer. It was a great place to people watch. Walked back to our room crisscross cathedral. So far this has been my favorite city. Time for bed.


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



Tot: 0.205s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 9; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0399s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb