Top 10 places you need to visit


Advertisement
Spain's flag
Europe » Spain » Catalonia
March 19th 2019
Published: March 19th 2019
Edit Blog Post

The list was based on the survey results at Blog Berries, during which the travelers determined the most interesting and memorable tourist destinations.


The top ten looks like this:






1st place Spain. Seville is the pearl of imperial Spain, where tourists can enjoy walks through the narrow streets of the city with orange blossom, Moorish castles and famous Spanish snacks - tapas.





2nd place is Brazil. From the world famous carnival to places of worship, Rio de Janeiro is a source of impressions for all five senses. And here are the two most famous beaches on Earth !





3rd place France. This is the city of lights, which is considered the most romantic place on earth. Here you can get carried away by going to museums and walking through amazing squares with many cozy cafes.





4 place Italy. Walking around Rome is like exploring a huge open-air museum. No place on earth can accommodate such an abundance of fine art, cuisine and the mass of ancient history like the Eternal City.





5 place Greece. The Athenian Acropolis occupies the first lines as one of the most recommended sites to visit. But Athens is much more than just ancient ruins. In the city you are waiting for the sun-drenched streets, squares decorated with flowers and incredible museums.





6 place Georgia. Georgia is a terrific country. Not without reason, in the famous Georgian song “Tbilisso” it is sung that it is impossible to find such beauty in other parts of the world. As soon as people get to this country of the sun, mountains and hospitable people, fall in love with it once and for all.





7th place Austria. Vienna is a magnificent imperial city with beautiful palaces, well-kept gardens and elegant cafes. It has repeatedly been recognized as one of the most livable cities in the world - just the cherry on the cake.





8th place India. Watching the sunrise on the ghats off the coast of the Ganges, along with believers, pilgrims and local residents will forever remain in your memory.





9th place Germany. Few cities have played such an important role in modern history as Berlin. Plus its legendary nightclubs and lively restaurants, which makes the German capital one of the most interesting cities in modern Europe.





10 place Japan. A visit to the elegant tea houses, gardens and local castles will be the best way to know the true essence of the traditions of the land of the rising sun.



In the top twenty are: Montenegro, Bulgaria, China, Switzerland, Israel, UK, USA, Russia, Thailand, the Netherlands

Advertisement



Tot: 0.152s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 9; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0535s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb