Spain and only the ups


Advertisement
Spain's flag
Europe » Spain » Catalonia » Barcelona
November 11th 2008
Published: November 11th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Besalu by Blake

Anton and Dad thought the big wooden sharp gates were going to shut on us as we walked across the old bridge. We saw fish when we walked across the old bridge and they were fat. Anton wanted to go fishing but the fish were a long way down and our fishing rod wouldn´t reach them.

We looked in the shops and I saw a chocolate fountain. Dad wnet into a wood shop where they made spoons. We bought a spoon, fork and a flat spoon. They are made with special wood.

The streets were little and they were winding. There were chairs stuck up high to the sides of houses. NO one could sit on them because they were sideways.

Daliland by Mason

Anton and Dad though Dali was a little wacky bordering on crazy.

Dali is a little like Picasso and when he wa younger his pictures were understandable. As he got old his work changes. It becomes bold and shocking. He did paintings, pencik, ink, sculptures, worked with gold all sorts. My favourite piece was painted on a roof. There are two huge people with large feet holding up the gods.

FC Barcelona, Camp Nou by Anton

We parked right next to gate 7. I walked in as an official player and Dad stayed out. Unfortunately the guard didn´t recognise me ............. yet plus I didn´t drive in in an Audi.

Dad and I watched Messi, Poyul, ETou, Henri all drive in. That was awesome.

Tickets secured and then off to the official shop. Dad splashed out. We all got something each; jandals for Blake; cap for Mace and a tshirt for me. I haven´t taken it off since.

We even went out for dinner before hand. Yum. Mace was paranoid that we would miss the game. Dad gave him his watch to calm him down - it didn´t work.

The Game
It wasn´t in the cake tin and it wasn´t Wellington, it was a whole lot more. We were actually in Camp Nou watching Barcelona play.

The team were out warming up. I introduced Mum to all the players. Mace sat there saying "I can´t believe I´m here." The stadium is big enough to fit in the poplulation of P Nth and some of Feilding. The pitch was bright green and rows and rows of people stepped up to the sky. 21 men kicking a football

Advertisement



Tot: 0.079s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 9; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0489s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb