From Prague to Barcelona


Advertisement
Spain's flag
Europe » Spain » Catalonia » Barcelona
March 27th 2008
Published: March 27th 2008
Edit Blog Post

I’ve just met someone who’s told me of Barcelona, this is what I’ve found out - anyone live there with tips?
Barcelona is the second biggest city in Spain and it has something about like two millions habitants. It is a citty with a lot of movement and with a lot of interests things to do and to see. This city has an important cultural part. It has such nice beautiful monuments and a lot of museums. Las Ramblas is a place where you can find everything, is a big avenue with a lot of things like: resataurants, flowersa nd shops. But besides this comercial part you also have the arquitecture that is known by all over the world. Gaudi, the important architecture, born and work there and like a testemonial he left a lot of works and buildings thet he made, for example, the most well known is the unfisneshed church - Sagrada Família. But if you prefer the beach and sports instead of architecture you must go to Camp Nou and see a football mach of FC Barcelona and also to the Sea Port. About accomodation you have a lot of really nice hostels in Barcelona which you can stay and enjoy Barcelona.


Advertisement



Tot: 0.232s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 8; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0403s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb