Barcelona nights....and buying new clothes


Advertisement
Spain's flag
Europe » Spain » Catalonia » Barcelona
December 28th 2007
Published: December 28th 2007
Edit Blog Post

I was rushed off that last blog entry.... for those of you who haven't used an internet cafe, you get LOGGED OFF..EXITED..TERMINATED..DONE ...etc when your time is up.
Okay, where was I ?
Okay, for us it is Friday night... we traveled today from 9am to 7pm.... and you heard, we still have no luggage!! ... We have lost all hope of ever seeing our luggage again..... I think perhaps the luggage is off on some adventure we may hear about soon. Perhaps too, we will be compensated for the cheap throwaway stuff I brought and be able to buy something good someday (if we ever get paid!) .. Oh, likely not though...did you hear the name of the airline we flew from London to Madrid ... it's not good.... Air Comet ! , I'm not making that up... ... 'Yes, we flew on an airline that thought it a good idea to name themselves after essentially a 'flaming ball of metal and rock' ...'

Anyway...we made it here!
Steven and I just enjoyed awesome tapas at QuQu
I couldn't find a good web site, but I gotta tell you, it was packed when we went in at 830pm and even more packed when we left at 10pm. People were lined up to get in.
We're excited about Barcelona...already have the Picasso museum; and the Gaudi Cathedral and other places picked out. Steven is picking the contemporary art places ...

And though we've been in the city only 2 hours.... we already know where the best seafood restaurants are ... all this because (besides buying the Frommer guide), when we checked into the hostel, an American from Seattle named Chris spent about 30 minutes with us and gave us the full run down and marked a local map up for us. Cool because we really needed to know WHERE TO BUY NEW CLOTHES !!!!!!!!! And ESPECIALLY where to buy some floss and deodorant.
Blessings.... more tomorrow.


Advertisement



29th December 2007

You and no floss?
I cant imagine you and no floss... I am soo laughing... The floss master and no floss. Sounds like you two are having a blast and no luggage - makes it more memorable. Love this set up for blogging. Blessings

Tot: 0.061s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 13; qc: 17; dbt: 0.0345s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb