Edit Blog Post
Published: December 10th 2019
7 hours heading east. 16 days to get back.
Another Great Escape from miserable early winter weather at home.
First to Munich, Germany for a very brief look then on to Barcelona (which we had not visited in our 6 weeks in Spain 2 years ago.)
Then the Transatlantic repositioning cruise to Puerto Rico, 16 days.
Stops included Palma de Majorca, Malaga, Cadiz, Funchal Madeira, Santa Cruz & Arreciffe Canary Islands, 5 days to cross the Atlantic, then Tortola BVIs, St. Thomas US Virgin Islands and finally Puerto Rico.
Enjoy as we relive it here.
The panoramas at the beginning scroll through at a leisurely pace.
1. Barcelona waterfront and marinas.
2. Funchal Botanic Gardens, Madeira.
3. Tenerife, Canary Islands. Norwegian Epic, our ship, is to the right.
4. View off the stern.
5. The picturesque harbour of Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
6. View from the old Spanish fort which protected Puerto Rico.
Tot: 0.271s; Tpl: 0.018s; cc: 10; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0125s; 1; m:saturn w:www (188.8.131.52); sld: 1;
; mem: 1.4mb