Day 4 - Barcelona Shopping


Advertisement
Spain's flag
Europe » Spain » Catalonia » Barcelona » La Rambla
August 21st 2012
Published: August 22nd 2012
Edit Blog Post

Today was supposed to be more sighseeing but we ran into a few issues. First off Emily got serious sun stroke from the beach yesterday. The heat is insane here. I don't feel like eating sometimes just because it is so hot. She decided to stay in the air conditioning for the beginning of the day.

Avery and I started out with the intention of seeing another cathedral, however we forgot to bring clothing to cover our shoulders. We didn't have that problem yesterday so we didn't think to pack a sweater or something. Regardless, we took a lot of pictures of the buildings and statues outside of the building.

In the afternoon Emily was feeling better so we all went shopping together in La Rambla and then out for dinner. We are looking forward to Italian food so much we couldn't resist today. I wanted to save pasta for tomorrow but it looked soo good.

Tomorrow we have to wake up at 3am to get to the airport. Our flight leaves at 6am then it is a two hour ridde to Naples where we will be picked up by a personal driver to Positano. Italy here we come!

Spain was just as beautiful as I remember it to be but I'm excited to see something new!

Oh and quick side note: I found out today that I was offered the job at EDC!!!!! Very good day 😊


Additional photos below
Photos: 60, Displayed: 22


Advertisement



22nd August 2012

Wow. Keep the pictures coming. So happy you got the job!!!! xoxo

Tot: 0.078s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 12; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0449s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb