A guide to the beaches in Barcelona, ​​Spain


Advertisement
Spain's flag
Europe » Spain » Catalonia » Barcelona » Barcelona
January 29th 2017
Published: January 29th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0


When you think about holidays in Spain, are the associations that immediately come to mind long stretches of pristine sandy beaches. And the reason is that Spain and the beaches go together. Barcelona, one of the busiest cities in the country, which stretches across from the beach beautiful land, almost 4.2 km.

In Barcelona there are four main beaches: First, there is the beach of Barceloneta.

This is probably the most famous beach for its proximity to the cityBarcelona and I can not crowd in the summer months. Sunbathing and swimming are not only fun is on the beach, there is also provision for windsurfing and kite surfing in various other activities. The beach is very wide random and is surrounded by wooden bridges on different edges. There are plenty of places to eat, but the food is predictable with pizza and Tex-Mex joints dominate most of the food.

One of the famous places of Aqua, a Catalan restaurant.

Parking is available, but the pedestrian traffic is rewarded with a look at the history of the Monument a Colom, which is a monument to Christopher Columbus. Nova Icaria Beach is a popular beach, probably
owes it's immense its proximity to the Olympic Port. It 'been a great project some time ago on the beach, marina and a nearby village purified. Since then there has been a joint effort to clean up the beach and has received a lot of visitors – local and otherwise. The beaches also have disabled access, lifeguards (in season), deck chairs and showers. The food is extremely clean away with three good beach bars, two excellent restaurants along the beach and some bars and restaurants, some from the entertainment district, Port, within walking distance.

A guide to the beaches in Barcelona, Spain A third is the beach of Mar Bella Beach in Barcelona.

This is commonly known as Nudist beach, even if people are not always naked here. There is a breakwater, where there is a school and hire center for windsurfing and kayaking equipment. The beach is well hidden from the rest of the city of a large hill made of bamboo. People did not even use it signs. Another addition is a small and quiet park bordering absolutely perfect for a relaxing afternoon. The beach is the last resort Bogatell, which occurred close to twice the
length of the NovaIcaria. Bogatell is surrounded by a stone walkway perfect for jogging and skating and cycling. The beach has also raised a walk that ends with the effect of reducing the noise and traffic of the city.

A guide to the beaches in Barcelona, Spain

When summer is in full swing in the South of Spain, there is only one place to go to escape the heat (and get a ... If the idea of holidays in Spain or Portugal, the first thing that comes to mind to mention often on the beach. Among them have ... Do not ignore the city Soller, just because it's a small town. This small village is situated at a distance of about half an hour ... Spain has much to offer every visitor. You can see and hear Bull Fighters, music, flamenco, relax on the beach to see the great cultural ... Spain has much to offer every visitor. You can see and hear Bull Fighters, music, flamenco, relax on the beach to see the great cultural.

One thing that you don't need to forget before going to Spain is to learn a bit from their beautiful language so you can pick your online teacher today by visiting this website: http://www.grittyspanish.com

Advertisement



Tot: 0.327s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0544s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb