Beaches of Barcelona


Advertisement
Spain's flag
Europe » Spain » Catalonia » Barcelona » Barcelona
July 13th 2008
Published: December 19th 2008
Edit Blog Post

It was back to work after a day of sightseeing. We had planned a group study session so I met up with my tecahing practice group at one of their houses and we settled in for an afternoon of work... trying to turn a play into a successful, exciting lesson incorporating four seperate skill-based activities which turned out to be easier said than done. Renate volunteered to read us the play which she did with great gusto, reading the stage instruction and all the parts, including the parrot. Her parrot impression was so impressive even the noisy neighbours stopped talking in order to listen!
After deeming our lesson plan 'good enough' we parted ways. I stayed on with Francesca, Luciana and Jade and the four of us set off to see the beach! It was again wonderful to feel free of work for an evening. We strolled along the promenade and back again and then found a cafe for dinner. We all ordered paella and I sat eating my vegetarian version while the others merrily disembowled small sea creatures around me.


Additional photos below
Photos: 2, Displayed: 2


Advertisement



Tot: 0.037s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 28; dbt: 0.0198s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1mb