ESPANA


Advertisement
Spain's flag
Europe » Spain » Basque Country » Zalla
June 27th 2011
Published: June 26th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Estamos en españa!!! Me siento muy excited come Selena. Y el mejor parte es que recuerdo la frase estoy perdido - that means the best part is i remember the phrase i am lost.
Which is a very important thing to know how to say.

So, our last day with the germ we were in his university town just taking a visit. It was a good way to end our time there and then he took us to a hobbit themed bar. Not really a fan of what I read of the book but fun was had none the less. It was very depressing to say bye I actually cried. But we were off to see my WEY!!

CAryn and I arrived in Copenhagen at like ten at night and the sun was still out which was good ebcause our hostel was within walking distance of the train station but we had to walk past the red light district. We stayed the night and then Malo (my wey por vida and friend from mexico) met us there the enst day. On the first day we took a canal tour of Copenhagen which was a must.

On the second day we went to the hippie center or something like that called Christiana sorry if i spelled wrong malo. I also apoliguze for my typing but i have a lot to write in a short amount of time. anyways after that we found out it was the longeswt day of the year and in denmark they burn a witch on that day. so we went and watched a stuffed witch prepared by kinder kids get burned. it was cool. i guess all europe people ban their witches to the same german town.

the nest day I ahd to say bye to my wey which was not too sad because I know I will see her next summer. hopefully we can meet in chiapas. i do not get sad when I know I will see them again. Plus she is coming to harry potter land if she likes it or not.

so we arrived in brussels that night it was a late arrival so we went to bed.
we did all of brussels the following day they have this famous statue of a little boy peeing we aw that and the grand palace and this atom looking thing. we saw everything in fact that we decided top see a movie. it was bad teacher dont watch it. unless you can just watch the jason segal parts then do it.

that night our hostel which also had a bar was a party that whole night caryn and i wanted to sleep but couldnt so that was not fun.

We had a train from brussels to paris and then from paris to barcelona but we had to switch stations in paris and we did it. we were aweomse in fact i am so proud of us.

so now we are in barcelona but only for the day tomorrow and then going to madrid for two days. when we leave spain we will just hagn out on the beach of barcelona so no worries we are coming back.

I miss spainish so much so pretty pumped for the upcoiming week.

love an dmiss you all!!!!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.171s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 13; qc: 53; dbt: 0.1109s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb