Magaluf - Bean on tour


Advertisement
Spain's flag
Europe » Spain » Balearic Islands » Majorca
July 12th 2004
Published: July 12th 2004
Edit Blog Post

We went to Magaluf when thomas was just a bean inside Leanne.
After a pleasent flight we reached our destination. We were expecting an all inclusive hotel of a reasonable standardd, however when we arrived, it wasnt as we expected. After a few moans and groans, they finaly accepted our complaint and upgtaded us to a five star, on the condition we went half board instead. we agreed. Our new hotel was gorgeous, as was the meals.
Our first full day was fab, well apart from one little incident. We decided to head for the beach, which was just near the hotel. Once we were there we laid sunbathing, however Leanne decided she wanted an icelolly. "I walked along the beach, but i started to feel a bit dodgy, I rested next to a phone box the next thing i was on the floor, id fainted. Luckily a man near by was a doctor and assured me id be fine, they then found Mason". Soon after this my ankles swelled massively. However they soon went down after a lounge in the pool. We enjoyed a meal in the restaurant. Then we headed off to the bar, which became our local, Orion's. We enjoyed a game of jacks, twos and eights and headed to bed.
Breakfast was buffet style and as usaul both leanne and paul both got their money's worth. However we both decided we were terrified of the scary looking taoster, which we didnt dare use!!!!!!!!
Next was the pool again, because of baby bean, leanne found that she was getting quite a nice tan, although was havinh to use a lot more sun tan lotion than usual. Anyway, moving on ....... Paul started acting suspicious and headed off into town to say he was getting a surprise. He came back with a fab tshirt he'd had printed. hOWEVER he chose the worse foto ever, though very funny. It was off Leanne (me) with goggles sucked onto me eyes, coming up from underwater, hilarious.!!!
Later than night we enjoyed a night out at bananas nightclub where we enjoyed hed kandi, Paul was in his element, Leanne treated herself to a gin and bitter lemon, just a weak one !
The next day we enjoyed a game of crazy golf, was fab, although leanne needs more pracise.
Later on we sampled a near by chinese, it was delicious. We then enjoyed a stroll along the beach !!!

The next day we enjoyed more relxing round the pool, before heading back to the room to get ready for the Pirates Show. What a night, we were greated by millions of pirates, quite scary ones. We then were shown to our tables were we enjoyed a gorgoues feast, then the show, acrobatics, tramplining and much more, really is worth a visit.
Later we visited BCM nightclub. Lea didnt think she was going to enjoy it, but it was fab, we had such a laugh, dancing non stop, excellent.

Well before we knew it our first big hol abroad as a coulple was over, ...............................


Advertisement



29th June 2007

beanie baba
aah. bless thomas baba. he had a brilliant time in magaluf with his mammy and daddy. swimming, going to nightclubs! eating gorgeous food etc. before he was even born.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
29th June 2007

awww we dont call him bean anymore!!
haha the t-shirt was dead funny. one of masons secret plans again there. sounds a lovely hol xx

Tot: 0.25s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 11; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0682s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb