Road Trip begins


Advertisement
Spain's flag
Europe » Spain » Aragon
November 4th 2010
Published: November 4th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Brendan and I picked up our Wicked Van on Tuesday. We were all organised and got to the pick-up spot 10 minutes before the arranged time of 10am. Every van that came around the corner we eagerly waited... "Is that ours?". Slowly time passed... 10.30am, 11am, 12noon and still nothing. We were calling the guy but he wouldn't answer. Eventually when the Wicked Office in London opened at 1pm our time we got on to someone! There was a problem and our van wouldn't be ready until 4pm. What a waste of a day sitting in cafes just waiting. We were gutted!

Finally we got our van called "Muscles". Muscles came with no fuel so first stop = fuel (€60). Second stop = groceries. Third stop = camp grounds. We had found on the internet a close by camp ground for our first night. Our luck wasn't improving because we got there to discover it was closed for winter!! The next few camp grounds were the same! We found one open but it was €30 per night!! We weren't going to pay that!! So off we drove in the search of a quiet place to park. Somehow we found a beach road and to our happiness there were 3 other motorhomes parked up by the beach there!! And so we found ourselves a place to park for the first night of the road trip!



Advertisement



Tot: 0.219s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0419s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb