Ronda


Advertisement
Spain's flag
Europe » Spain » Andalusia » Ronda
March 11th 2008
Published: March 11th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Here are some really great pictures from the mountain-top city of Ronda. Ronda is about an hour and a half bus ride from Málaga, up a mountain. It was really cold and windy there that day, and it started to rain a little bit too. So, all the pictures make me look a little miserable, but it is ok. The program has planned out 3 excursions for our time in Spain, and this was the first of the three. Only a day trip, but that was all that was necessary for this place. The other 2 excursions are to Sevilla for 2 days, and Madrid for 3 days. However, Ronda has some of the most beautiful scenery that I have seen in my month of being in Spain. Enjoy!


Additional photos below
Photos: 28, Displayed: 22


Advertisement

CityCity
City

Here are just a few pics of us peruising (sp.) the city streets.
ViewView
View

Here are some of the amazing (understatement) views from the cliff edge.
View5View5
View5

Like I said, very cold
View7View7
View7

A very very very long wayyy dowwwnnn
View8View8
View8

Here is everyone in our IFSA-Butler Crew...and our photographer is our program advisor in Málaga, Lourdes!
TorosToros
Toros

This is the famous Plaza de los Toros in Ronda, a museum and still functioning bull fighting ring.
BridgeBridge
Bridge

This is the view from the bridge that connects two of the mountains, the bridge is a few hundred years old, and still a functioning roadway.
Bridge3Bridge3
Bridge3

Hotel on the cliff
ChurchChurch
Church

This church was also built a few hundred years ago, and yep, you guessed it, still functioning. The streets are all made of coblestone and are extremely narrow, but cars still navigate them.


Tot: 0.108s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 15; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0489s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb