Malaga soccer game!


Advertisement
Spain's flag
Europe » Spain » Andalusia » Málaga
March 2nd 2008
Published: March 2nd 2008
Edit Blog Post

This content requires Flash
To view this content, JavaScript must be enabled, and you need the latest version of the Adobe Flash Player.
Download the free Flash Player now!
 Video Playlist:

1: Malaga game pt. 1 11 secs
2: Malaga game pt. 2 11 secs
Malaga game 001Malaga game 001Malaga game 001

The really noisy part of the crowd
Hola from Spain!

So, I have been really busy lately with school and all of our excursions. My classes are fun - my grammar class is kinda hard, but the others are really fun. The weather has gotten a lot nicer here this week. It has been in the upper 60's to low 70's all week, and really sunny. It is crazy, the weather here though. It is so dry, so if you are in the shade it is pretty cool, but if you are in the sun it is insanely hot. It is really weird. They don't have any humidity even though the city is right on the ocean. I have some new pictures to put up of the Malaga soccer game that we went to. It was really fun, but it was raining thw whole time. (It was awhile ago that we went to it.) Soccer really is crazy huge over here. I have not once seen any other sports on TV besides soccer. And soccer is an ALL THE TIME. It is really fun to watch though. We went to see that Malaga team play here in Malaga on their last home game of the season. We had watched Madrid and Barcelona and Sevilla play on TV. Those are the 3 big teams in Spain, they are all division 1 teams. Malaga used to be division 1, but just recently got bumped down to division 2. I am not sure why. The games are really fun to watch though, and it was really cool to go and see a game in person. They are really good! So, I am pretty sure that the only pictures that I have that I have not put up yet are the ones from Sevilla. I will probably put those up later this week. Check out these pictures from the game though. There are 2 videos from the game that you can watch too. We were sitting by this part of the crowd that was almost like the student section at a college football game. They were yelling and singing and chanting the whole time, and I got a couple videos of them when they were singing. They all had flags and horns and were painted blue and white and everything. They were fun to watch. I hope that you like the pictures and I will have Sevilla up soon. The Sevilla pictures will be really cool, Sevilla was my favorite city so far. It was really pretty! And the 3rd largest Cathedral in the world is in Sevilla! It was really cool to see! Anyways, i hope you all enjoy these and I miss you and love you!

Meghan


Additional photos below
Photos: 15, Displayed: 15


Advertisement

Malaga game 004Malaga game 004
Malaga game 004

There were banners like these all ovr at the beginning of the game.
Malaga game 005Malaga game 005
Malaga game 005

It says siempre Malaga which means Malaga forever
Malaga game 006Malaga game 006
Malaga game 006

The players: Malaga is blue and white. The red and yellow team is Castillion.
Malaga game 007Malaga game 007
Malaga game 007

The teams again
Malaga game 008Malaga game 008
Malaga game 008

Right before they started playing
Malaga game 009Malaga game 009
Malaga game 009

Right before the game
Malaga game 010Malaga game 010
Malaga game 010

Everyone in out on the feild
Malaga game 011Malaga game 011
Malaga game 011

The game begins!
Malaga game 012Malaga game 012
Malaga game 012

Let's play futbol!
Malaga game 013Malaga game 013
Malaga game 013

It was really cool to see people who were so good!
Malaga game 014Malaga game 014
Malaga game 014

Malaga won 3-1!!
Malaga game 017Malaga game 017
Malaga game 017

It was really cold and raining the whole time... but we had fun anyways!


Tot: 0.136s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 11; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0895s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb