Day 21: Bye Josia and Michael


Advertisement
Spain's flag
Europe » Spain » Andalusia » Cartama
October 2nd 2017
Published: October 2nd 2017
Edit Blog Post

Day 21- ?Bye Josia and Micheal?

Zoe



We started our morning pretty slow. We just sat around the table playing cards until 11. At 11 it was Josia's flight so we had to say bye???. I will miss him so much.

After Josia left and dad came back from the airport, we went for a drive to Malaga. We are staying just over the border of Málaga. In Málaga we went to another Picasso museum!! There were lots of his artworks there, including his sculptures. After all, Picasso was born in Málaga. It was very interesting to see the way his paintings changed the older he got! We also went to the outside of his house that he was born in. After that we went to El Pimpi which is a restaurant the owner of the house recommend. They had great food.

Then we had to take Micheal to the airport???. We will also miss him so much. After that we went back to the festival. Bella and my henna was wearing off a bit from the pool. So I decided to get more henna. I got paw prints up my arm and Bella got a flower on her arm. Since our henna was on our arm, it was very painful to peel because of the hair on our arm. Bella also got a hot pink bow and a blue bow.

When we got home we went to bed.. Scroll down for more photos at the bottom of the page.


Additional photos below
Photos: 23, Displayed: 23


Advertisement



Tot: 0.071s; Tpl: 0.021s; cc: 12; qc: 28; dbt: 0.0355s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb