Stopped to visit our friend in Cacak Serbia


Advertisement
Europe » Serbia » West
July 30th 2015
Published: June 1st 2016
Edit Blog Post

After our 1 and only night visit Bulgaria we carried on to Serbia, as we had met a young lady from there in Montenegro the winter before and had befriended her. Looking forward to visiting her in her hometown of Cacak.

We had a never ending wait at the boarder to Serbia, in the never ending heat, for no reason that we could see. 1 lone man in a small booth waving people through. When we entered into Serbia( another new country for us by the way), it was beautiful!! Lush green rolling hills.

Found a great Hostal in Cacak, hotels are few in the area and this was the only one that accepted dogs, but it was a wonderful place, new, clean and oh ya cheap. Paid the extra 5 euro to get the suite on the top floor for 35 euro. Silver House Hostel. Excellent.

Wonderful to spend the day with our friend and family in this small city.

While staying in Silver house, our car decided to act up, at 4 am we here a car horn sounding off, wondering who and why someone was honking their horn, only to find out it was ours. Our newly acquired car seemed have found it's way to a short in the horn, honked every time we looked the car. The wonderful night clerk offered to watch the car for us for the rest of the night. In the morning disconnected the horn and carried on.

We spent a lovely evening with our friends family for dinner, odd you know these people had nothing or next to it. And yet they were will to share their food with us.


Additional photos below
Photos: 7, Displayed: 7


Advertisement



Tot: 0.094s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 11; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0535s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb