Martin Castro A6 #3


Advertisement
Russia's flag
Europe » Russia » Northwest » Moscow » Noginsk
October 11th 2013
Published: October 11th 2013
Edit Blog Post

Overall the women's role is misleading among many westerns experts, but also in Russia as well. Many of the women had a property that they own, unlike most of their peers. Almost ninety-seven percent of Soviet women work outside the home, leaving the rest three percent working inside. As to do to race in Russia, the caucasus still face a big discrimination and are a small minority in Russia. Also the Dagestani receive discrimination. Therefore, Russia isn't doing too good with handleling their discrimination. As in their economic classes, they are doing good, if you are a middle class citizen. As its economic status, Russia has been getting and growing its economy throughout the years.

In conclusion, many changes throughout society have changed in women, slowly increasing the space for individual freedom. For example, March eight of every year, International Women's Day is celebrate. This is celebrated due to all the hard work women had to make to fight for their rights over the past years. Women mostly a big role in politics, business, and society as a whole to make this world a bit more peaceful. Overall women had evolved throughout the years.

Links:


• The Moscow Times-/http://www.themoscowtimes.com/opinion/article/why-women-make-russia-a-better-place-to-live/454250.html






• Forbes-http://www.forbes.com/sites/markadomanis/2012/09/10/what-is-the-russian-middle-class-probably-not-what-you-think/


Advertisement



Tot: 0.087s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0421s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb