blog day 6


Advertisement
Romania's flag
Europe » Romania
July 31st 2015
Published: July 31st 2015
Edit Blog Post

Today is Thursday day 6, we began by our day by walking to the House of Parliament. At the House of Parliament is where the deputies and congressmen meet to discuss and make decisions for the country of Romania. Inside the House of Parliament we saw several rooms which were decorated in various styles. The floors in every hall were made of marble which came from Romania. One thing I found interesting was there was a design on the floor which matched the layout of the building. Another thing that I found to be interesting was everything in a room matched, so the floors matched the heating registers which matched the decorations in molding of the walls. After the Palace we walked back towards our hotel where we once again got KFC, but this time we took it back to the hotel because it was extremely hot out and we wanted to be in our air conditioned rooms (apparently here in Romania air conditioning is not a big deal). After lunch I watched a little television and then went down to the room of two other girls where we sat and talked until it was time to go shopping. As a group we met at 4 and then walked into old Bucharest. Old Bucharest is full of restaurants which have a ton of outdoor seating along many alley ways. The first shop we stopped at was a souvenir shop where I got a few gifts for friends. We then went into a show store which was full of shoe that were very different in styles. After the shoe store we ventured to H&M where I got a few items for myself. At dinner I ordered Mini-Nachos Grande which was very good. Once back to the hotel we a few of us gathered in my room where we sat a talked for a few hours and just hung out!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.093s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 47; dbt: 0.0413s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb