... the saga continues.


Advertisement
Portugal's flag
Europe » Portugal » Lisbon & Tagus Valley » Lisbon
March 8th 2006
Published: March 10th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Well this is starting to sound more like a sickness journal lol and I do apologize but I promise that as sson as Rafa is well u'll all be reading about places to visit in and around Portugal.

Well Rafa had a fever all day yesterday again, so at Lunch time hubby decided it was time for another Docs visit. Again we were told it was the flu or some virus...yeah like ok pick one😞((. I was really pissed off with all this, as we all know a fever has a reason for being, so in the evening we took him to Hospital Garcia da Horta. Here after 3 Docs had examined him they reached my conclusion, and decide to run some tests on him. After a short wait we were told that the urine was fine but that the bloodwork detected a little infection, exactly where, they were not sure? So they decided to send Rafa for X-rays of the lungs which too were clear, so we were told that if he had fever to carry on with the meds but that it was sure to go away in the next day or so....man I am totally exhausted as at night i keep getting up to sponge Rafa, give Meds and check his temp.....all this while hubby is snoring away without a care in the world, lol. Through all this, remember there is also Nadine that is fed up of having to be home-bound and keeps saying that she hates for rafa to be ill, shame poor child!

Oh on a more exciting note...Mom n Dad get home today from there week long holiday to Luso😊 so there I'll get a little help with Nadine.





Advertisement



Tot: 0.058s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0378s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb