Day 11 - 12 - 13: Lisboa


Advertisement
Portugal's flag
Europe » Portugal » Lisbon & Tagus Valley » Lisbon
September 22nd 2008
Published: September 22nd 2008
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0


Day 11 - 12 - 13 - 14: Lisboa



After our nice cocktails the night before we got up...again...too late. Nevertheless we got the chance plan Lisboa in the late morning. Lisboa is too elaborate to talk about actually....this is a city that deserves a 10 out of 10! Absolutely! And you should visit it to see it yourself!

Beautiful....


Anyway, we met some nice, be it alternative, people from poland and some nice girls/guy from Leuven there. One of them was crazy after one cocktail, the other one started to put ice cubes down my blouse...again after one cocktail..and the third one had a nice smile and was really funny. The bodyguard, Jonas, was probably one of the most relaxing guys I met and he just lingered around the girls just being dry....

Again...after to much caipirinha's...we woke up an hour late...took a shower slipped...fell...injured myself severely..cut my elbow and got a nice black ass..all this trying to catch some soap! My ass was so injured that I limped the whole day...stairs were a big no no!!

anyway...again...moving on to the next place, we mist our train, so we took the bus...5h to Lagos....

Arriving there was ok, although the storm, rain and cooking in our tent was to much...especially after I tried to make those girls jealous that they had to go home early and we were go to the Algarve for some sun...

Signing off with a limp

the backpackers


Additional photos below
Photos: 31, Displayed: 23


Advertisement

Capela de Joan batisaCapela de Joan batisa
Capela de Joan batisa

Cost..then...255.000 Pounds
Capela de Joan batisaCapela de Joan batisa
Capela de Joan batisa

Cost..then...255.000 Pounds
Sé LisboaSé Lisboa
Sé Lisboa

seismograph


Tot: 0.286s; Tpl: 0.026s; cc: 10; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0668s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb