Accept my Friendship


Advertisement
Portugal's flag
Europe » Portugal » Algarve » Lagos
June 29th 2007
Published: June 29th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Directions: Cross boulevard, find BP gas station, follow street, street parallel to pharmacy, come to small white building with street on both sides, take left (cultural center), third street on right. Dina's Guesthouse. After a six hour long bus ride from Sevilla (trains didn't run), these were the only directions we had to find our next home. Lagos, a small beach village, luckily offered a large amount of english speaking population who were eager to help us find our way. After many wrong turns, we found our way and were introduced to a new set of friends. We found ourselves in the company of Pamela (The Swiss Girl) and two California boys (Kyle and John). On our way to dinner with these three, Pamela tells us that we must stop at a restaurant so that she can quit her job that she had taken only twelve hours ago. Such is the condition of Lagos. As the many Aussie and Canadian bartenders/servers will attest, you come to Lagos for a week and stay for three months. A whole fish cut in three, Em's favorite salmon ever and two or three bottles of wine later, Pamela brought us back to the guesthouse in order to "Accept her friendship on facebook". Our facebooks in order, we went to bed, preparing for a lazy beach day in preparation for Canada Day celebration.


I'm going to publish this now... but it is not done. I dont know when we will get to a computer in time to finish it, and so I dont want to keep everyone waiting. Check back soon!



Additional photos below
Photos: 8, Displayed: 8


Advertisement



11th July 2007

Birthday Girl
Em have a great day there! sent you a couple of Text messages to your cell but if you don't get them, you'll get this. Kevin you have to buy Em a big bottle of wine today the 10th. Best Wishes, Uncle Dave
11th July 2007

from Ladner
Hay Em, rumor has it your a year older now, way to go, looks like your having a great time, enjoy from Susan Pearce

Tot: 0.328s; Tpl: 0.019s; cc: 10; qc: 49; dbt: 0.1174s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb