Club Praia da Rocha


Advertisement
Portugal's flag
Europe » Portugal » Algarve » Albufeira
March 10th 2006
Published: December 17th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Well after having read most of the reviews I was a little aprehensive about this resort.... To start we were there for a little week-end break so I guess I never had much time to really look deeply into things 😊 The resort itself was very clean, both the outside and indoor pools. The slide was closed, not sure why? The plants around the pool looked lush and green. The room was pretty much what we were expecting, oh and it was clean and we had great views, even got to feed the seagulls bread😊 Ok now the not so great parts; there were no toaster, kettle, no cleaning things not even a table towel which I think is normal for even the very basic self-catering apartments?! The staff(reception) were friendly and helpful, the rest of the staff never saw anyone apart from the pool cleaner lol at the end of each day😊. We never bothered to cook (as there was not much utensils anyways) but ate out every day, and the food was always reasonable.

On the whole we got a good break for the price we paid. Oh and once again we took the kids to Crazyworld which they and us adults always enjoy!!!



Additional photos below
Photos: 7, Displayed: 7


Advertisement



Tot: 0.051s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0314s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb