Krakow


Advertisement
Poland's flag
Europe » Poland » Lesser Poland » Kraków
June 7th 2006
Published: September 19th 2006
Edit Blog Post

When i got to Krakow there was alot of tourist hostel girl people that would send you to a hostel.. havin no idea which one i was gonna go to and say yes to a few i went with one that said i get a free taxi ride there.. so after a free taxi ride i got to the hostel and checked in.. it was an ok hostel but had no common room, no kitchen, crappy internet... and no washing which i desperatly needed... after telling them i was changin my mind and only gonna stay for one night instead of 5. i went and had a quick wonder around krakow and found another hostel that would be able to do washin for me, then it started to pour down rain so i went back to the the original hostel.. spoke to some other people then went to bed..
the next day i checked out of the hostel and went to the new one... got my washing sorted out then went had a look around krakow.. after a few hours wonderin around i went back to the hostel where i met an american anf austrian dude and a french girl and her friend, we went out drinkin, every night at a range of different bars and eatin at some polish restaurant .. one of the nights we drank with some polish school kids at the hostel but the guy at the hostel didnt like this so he sent them all to bed.. and told us go out.. he was a bit of a nob..
durin the days i looked at all the sights and went on a day trip to Aushwitzs and Birkenau..
i spent about 7 days in Krakow next and after that i caught the train to Warsaw


Additional photos below
Photos: 23, Displayed: 23


Advertisement

from the churchfrom the church
from the church

from the top of the church
from the towerfrom the tower
from the tower

town square
from the towerfrom the tower
from the tower

town square
a pond thinga pond thing
a pond thing

in church place
playin cardsplayin cards
playin cards

playin cards with a bunch of polish school kids at the hostel
twistertwister
twister

polish kids playin twister


Tot: 0.246s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 15; qc: 89; dbt: 0.0656s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb