Standing together in prayer


Advertisement
Norway's flag
Europe » Norway » Eastern Norway » Oslo
October 10th 2005
Published: October 11th 2005
Edit Blog Post

We had a our weekly team prayer time this morning. One of the girls shared that another team in the past made a list of specific thing they wanted to see God do through their team and prayed for that list during the four months of training. That team saw each of those things occur while they were on tour. So each of us wrote down 3 specific things that we wanted to see God do in our team. The things which I wrote were for each concert to consist of at least 1/3 unbelievers, for 5 homosexuals to be free, and for leaders in the community to be saved. Some of the other things our team is going to continue lifting up in prayer are to see greater things, more people saved, and the Holy Spirit moving in mightier ways than the team has experienced in the past. For example: a person being able to see, and someone walking again - free of a wheelchair, also that the believers at the church will be on fire even more that before. So we will continue to stand together and lift these things in prayer until we see God answer them during the tour next year.

It is so beautiful here. The leaves are changing colors and are now an amazing combinations of orange, red, yellow and green.



Advertisement



17th October 2005

PRAYER FOR MOMMY
HEY THERE GIRL! LOVE THE HAIR CUT! VERY CUTE! GLAD TO HEAR THAT YOUR DOING SO WELL...PRAYER IS ONE OF THE STRONGEST METHODS TO HEALING THAT I CAN THINK OF! MY MOM IS IN ALOT OF PAIN, PHYSICALLY AND EMOTIONALLY . HER BACK IS VERY BAD, AND SHES BECOMING MORE AND MORE DEPRESSED ABOUT PERSONAL THINGS EVERYDAY. I ASK THAT YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS PRAY FOR HER, ASK FOR GOD TO PUT HIS HANDS ON HER , TO TOUCH HER BACK AND TO HEAL HER HEART. PLEASE ALL OF YOU KEEP HER IN YOUR PRAYERS. GOD BLESS , THANK YOU.

Tot: 0.142s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 5; qc: 55; dbt: 0.0886s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb