Team East


Advertisement
Norway's flag
Europe » Norway » Eastern Norway » Oslo
September 8th 2005
Published: September 9th 2005
Edit Blog Post

Team EastTeam EastTeam East

Talitha (USA), Elisa (USA), Beat (Swiss), Kaspers B (Latvia), Karoline (Norway), Dina (Norway), Me (USA), Kaspers (Latvia), Dora (Hungary)
We've been getting trained on booking our schedule because some of the team will help to book the concert schedule for the next year. Our tenative schedule will include the following countries:
Estonia
Latvia
Lithuania
Poland
Slovakia
Czech Rep.
Hungary
Slovenia
Croatia
Albania
Greece
Bulgaria
Romania

The goal is 105 concerts total, for our team, from mid Jan 2006 to early July 2006. Very excited, should be really cool! There are two other concert teams (one will concentrate on Norway, and another in the Scandinavian countries). The concert consists of two hours with one hour of live singing, dancing, and a media show. Then preaching of the gospel and an alter call with praying. In some cities we may also do school visits before the concert to invite youth to the concert and tell them about Jesus. We will be touring with all of the equipment staying with families from the churches we are working with in each city and will set up and take down each day. The schedule will consist of concerts 5 days per week. The people in my team are two guys from Lativa both named Kaspers, a girl that is American but has lived in Norway since she was 13 named Elisa, and girl from Hungary named Dora, and guy from Switzerland named Beat, a girl from Norway named Dina and another girl from Norway named Karolina.

Tomorrow we will begin dance practice. We will have 20 hours of dance practice each week along with our regular teaching, praise and worship, PT, and scripture memory time. Great times and lots of wonderful teaching.

Advertisement



9th September 2005

my little ballerina...
hey there ... i must idmit that i was behind on your journals, but im all caught up now.. and im very proud of you!! from the climing mountains to cleaning toilets!! -- hope someone got a picture of that!! :) and now my little ballerina!! devon and i got big smiles from that! dance was my life for all of h.s. ... dont be nervous.. use your emotions, thats what helped me... and when you feel like laughing outloud--do it!! dont worry about what anyone thinks!! just think of devon and her "wonderful" (yea right!!) kicks and cheers that she "tries" to do... love you! god bless... have fun!!

Tot: 0.125s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 56; dbt: 0.0724s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb