Amsterdam day 3


Advertisement
Netherlands' flag
Europe » Netherlands » North Holland » Amsterdam
August 13th 2012
Published: August 14th 2012
Edit Blog Post

After the previous night of ridiculousness, Matt didn't emerge until 1 in the afternoon. jade and I taunted him with glee. We decided to wander around Vondlepark for the afternoon which was pleasant, before heading back to the Hostel to piss off the staff by making them serve us water.

We decided that as it was Jades last night with us, we should go for a nice relaxing meal and then get really, really high. Good plan. We ended up settling for a Thai place that was actually quite cheap considering its amsterdam and you have to sell your soul just to go to the toilet. We then found a nice dodgy coffeeshop and went to town. I got paranoid about literally everything. People in the hostel laughed at my red eyes which made it even worse so I decided bed was the only option.

We now feel that we can give our flinal verdict on Amsterdam:

Shame experienced - 9/10 (for matt)

Deviant behaviour - 8/1

Blackness achieved - 2/10

Time spent drunk/ high - 9/10

Overall enjojment - 8/10

Pros: So relaxing!! Also very, very entertaining.
Cons: So expensive that we almost creid several times ( €10.80 for less than a pint of Strongbow anyone?). Crossing the road is meddling with life and death. People on bicycles can fuck right off.

Harriet



Advertisement



Tot: 0.132s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 11; qc: 25; dbt: 0.0713s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb