Ready to go!


Advertisement
Netherlands' flag
Europe » Netherlands » Gelderland » Doesburg
September 30th 2008
Published: September 30th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Packed backpacks!Packed backpacks!Packed backpacks!

All packed and ready to go!
Well the backpacks are finally packed and we're almost ready to leave! So here's the happenings for the first leg of our trip.

First off to the train station in Arnhem to catch the ICE train to Dusseldorf where we have to change trains to get to the airport. We've booked a stay at the Sheraton on the airport grounds (no we're not rich - just got a fantastic last-minute deal, no doubt we'll get what we paid for!!)

From Dusseldorf we head off to Helsinki where we have a short 3 hour wait to catch the next flight to Delhi (about a 7 hour flight). We expect to arrive in Delhi at around 23:30 so no doubt we'll be tired. Great news is we have a 7 hour wait in Delhi airport to catch the next flight at around 06:30 and nowhere to stay so hoping to find a soft bit of ground to catch a short nap on!!!

After the wait in Delhi we have a long, long 1 hour flight to Kathmandu! Oh man!! From there we expect to be picked up by the Global Volunteers Nepal leaders and be taken to our hotel for the next 2 evenings. We have 2 free days in Kathmandu to explore Kathmandu and Sunday we meet up with our guides and start the next stage of our trip so stay posted!!



Advertisement



Tot: 0.076s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0454s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb