Flying YES YES YES


Advertisement
Italy's flag
Europe » Italy
July 12th 2007
Published: July 12th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Same up the mountain , beautiful day today the lads were in for a great fly. Time enough though for a cappacino before taking off. Matt a little buzzed out today as they put it "lost his bottle" so he helped the pilots get off the take off when the buzzer sounded , in which they were really greatful for . For the non flyers its like everyone at once trying to get of the mountain , more like rush hour in London trying to get on the underground no manners just number one.
After the frenzy had finished Matt and I retired to the resturant and after an hour or so , Matt mustered up the courage to fly , the conditons still strong , but a little better today. After a pensive take off , he was gone , couple of phots taken. My jorney was back down the mountain and to my joy i see Matt safe on the ground once more. We settled again on the landing field to wait for the number one to come in , with cheers from the crouds watching a Chez pilot came in first then all the rest followed a great site to see. The first ten to land were greated witha cold beer from the organizers.
That night they held the prize giving in the town square and put ona feed that was unbelievable, and the party contined untill 5am that morning, the Chez were dancing till the small hours, the chez folk music all driving us nuts. Great day Moving on tomorrow to Solvenia

Advertisement



Tot: 0.231s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0432s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb