At sea again


Advertisement
Italy's flag
Europe » Italy » Veneto » Venice
May 12th 2014
Published: May 22nd 2014
Edit Blog Post

Our last sea day today and Em was excited because the kids club would be back open. We had breakfast together in the main restaurant then mum was scheduled to do the "On Deck for a Cause" walk. This is basically a self-sponsored walk supporting several cancer foundations around the world. 9 laps of the boat makes 5km and Em even joined in for a lap. Afterwards, we signed her in to the kids club for the morning as she had been begging to go back. Relaxing with a cuppa, the morning seemed to evaporate and after lunch Em wanted to go straight back to the kids club. While she played, we watched a movie and then picked her up and went for a swim in the pool. We had not been to any of the shows aboard yet and Em really enjoyed them on the last cruise. Of course she fell asleep about half an hour before it started but we took her anyway, wrapped in her pyjamas and princess blanket. She woke up about half way through and we all enjoyed the group of four male singers. The song choices were definitely matched to the audience but they had great voices and harmonised beautifully.

Afterwards, Em even went straight back to sleep which surprised us as she normally thinks a half hour nap is enough for more playtime!


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.256s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 8; qc: 55; dbt: 0.0683s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb