CARAVAN PARK, VENICE, ANNIVERSARY AND BIRTHDAY


Advertisement
Italy's flag
Europe » Italy » Veneto » Lido
May 22nd 2011
Published: June 7th 2011
Edit Blog Post

This content requires Flash
To view this content, JavaScript must be enabled, and you need the latest version of the Adobe Flash Player.
Download the free Flash Player now!
 Video Playlist:

1: THE BEACH AT THE PARK 18 secs

David and I stared our Anniversay Day off with a nice drive to Venice all I can say is David is like driving with someone who is going to drive into a black hole and never get out. I refuse from now on to be the navigator.
I don’t have high blood pressure but I’m sure if someone took it when I got in the car with David it it would be high and my heart rate would be so high they would have to call the Medi Vac helicopter to come and get me. I need a valium or something to get through it, so that is how we spent our 18th Anniversary .

All that aside we arrived at our destination with a side trip to Venice for good measure.

The caravan park we stayed at was amazing if anyone is coming to Italy with Children it is worth it
It’s called Union Lido. It’s massive and has 2 very large pools with slides and wave things you name it. It has another 20meter lap pool. It’s right on the beach and it’s a lovely beach that they clean every night on the beach is a

large castle for children. Bars all the way along the beach for the adults the caravan park has 2 supermarkets around 15 restaurants and a shopping centre with lots of clothes shops and books and things. So you never have to leave the place if you don’t wont too, we didn’t only to go to Venice for a day which was just a ferry ride across.
Every day they have entertainment for kids and Adults which we even enjoyed the train ride.
They had the most amazing bathrooms for children ever 800m or so, I have never been to a place that caters so well for children. You could hire these wagons so you could put your kids and all your beach and pool things in them to get around the park. There was every type of accommodation available we stayed in what was called a Tent as you can see from the photo’s it was like we were on Safari. We also enjoyed looking at every ones RV’s or mobile homes there are some amazing ones.
We had Madisons 17th Birthday at the park and enjoyed a nice night having tea on the beach (can not believe she is 17).
So to Sum the week up all we did was swim in one pool in the morning home for a rest on to the next pool in the afternoon. Walk to the beach before tea drink at the bar walk around park at night Bed and up to do it all the next day. Could do it for the rest of my life.



Additional photos below
Photos: 27, Displayed: 23


Advertisement

kitchenkitchen
kitchen

it had a dishwasher luxury


19th June 2011

Bar at Caravan Park Photo
I see you are deep into pres-season training for cricket!!!!
23rd June 2011

OH cant you tell Brian
Sit in the swimming pool and walk to the bar it's hard work

Tot: 0.323s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 11; qc: 52; dbt: 0.0663s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb