CI VEDIAMO ITALIA III


Advertisement
Italy's flag
Europe » Italy » Tuscany
May 30th 2013
Published: May 30th 2013
Edit Blog Post

Montepulciano- is a medieval and Renaissance hill town and comune in the Italian province of Siena. Montepulciano is a major producer of food and drink.

Pienza - a town and comune in the province of Siena. In 1996, UNESCO declared the town a World Heritage Site, and in 2004 the entire valley, the Val d'Orcia, was included on the list of UNESCO's World Cultural Landscapes.

Montalcino - is a hill town and comune in Tuscany. It is famous for its Brunello di Montalcino wine.

Volterra - known to the ancient Etruscans as Velathri, to the Romans as Volaterrae, is a town and comune in the Tuscany region of Italy.

Vada - a little seaside town on the Etruscan Coast. It’s most enjoyed for it’s close vicinity to the Spiagge Bianche (white beaches), a beautiful spread of white sand and blue-green water.

The Cinque Terre - is a rugged portion of coast on the Italian Riviera. It is in the Liguria region of Italy, to the west of the city of La Spezia. "The Five Lands" is composed of five villages: Monterosso al Mare, Vernazza, Corniglia, Manarola, and Riomaggiore. The coastline, the five villages, and the surrounding hillsides are all part of the Cinque Terre National Park and is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.


Additional photos below
Photos: 81, Displayed: 22


Advertisement



Tot: 0.059s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 13; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0303s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb