MV Augusta factory – Varese


Advertisement
Italy's flag
Europe » Italy » Lombardy » Varese
January 29th 2010
Published: January 31st 2010
Edit Blog Post

Friday 29.1.210 day 107
MV Augusta factory - Varese
We took the autobahn to Varese and although we did not have the address of the MV Augusta factory we knew it was near a lake so we went looking and found it very fast. That say you have to book and they verifies with your dealer if you are an owner to do a tour we just turned up and asked and they were very kind and did a tour just for us and they gave us a gift of a key chain etc. We were not allowed to take photos in the factory so sorry no pic’s for you. It was very excited to see where our bikes had been born and see them putting them together. We then drove to Verona by the autobahn again as there was still lots of snow again. We spent $46 (Aus) in tolls on the road today but it was the only way to get around with so much snow around. We found a hotel called ‘hotel Rossi’ so we decided to stay there as it seemed like a good idea after going to the MV Augusta factory.




Additional photos below
Photos: 63, Displayed: 22


Advertisement



9th October 2010

Varese location ...
Saw the Ducati museum in Bologna 3 days ago and it was well worth the trip - factory was closed due to poor sales in a bad economy, but museum was awesome. Have to find Varese on the map. Ciao!

Tot: 0.073s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 13; qc: 28; dbt: 0.0453s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb