Morning has broken at an Italian Castle!


Advertisement
Italy's flag
Europe » Italy » Lombardy » Milan
March 3rd 2010
Published: July 26th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Hi Friends and Family,

It was time to check out the other parts of Milano by going to the castles. This castle has a very long mediaeval history which one can see by the very reason of fortresses giving one the impression of knights and damsels in distress.

It was frequented by many Japanese tourists and lots of American students who felt so in-the-moment that they just had to play a few strings for our entertainment.

It was pretty good though and I threw in a few coins myself!

Ladies and Gentlemen, it was hot! hot!! hot!!!

It was so hot that we decided to go to ne of the biggest parks in the city and chill out with the locals whom you can see were having a fine time in all.

In the evening, we went to a little down-to-earth pizzeria which had reasonable prices and fantastic service.

We could see how and where they made the pizza, and indeed it tasted like pizza as it should be, and it was delicious.

So was the wine LOL!

After dinner, we were still very much up for whatever the evening would bring so we went back to our neighbourhood to look for local places to hang out in.

We found a wine bar but they weren't really nice to because we weren't local so after waiting for about twenty minutes, we left.

Around the corner from our hotel was a bar that was heaving. It was hip and you couldn't move for the young things posing and pouting on their stools and the blasting of American rock pop.

Yep! This was it. The "in" place.

We managed to chat to a few of the locals for about 30 minutes before they all drifted off to the "next" place.

We had a cocktail or two more ourselves wandered back to our hotel.


Additional photos below
Photos: 38, Displayed: 23


Advertisement



Tot: 0.075s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 7; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0466s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb