Whistle stop Italy


Advertisement
Italy's flag
Europe » Italy » Lombardy » Milan
October 15th 2017
Published: October 16th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Early start to Manchester airport for flight to Milan, good flight chatting to lots of nice people, one man and his son were on there way there for one night to see the Milan football match. About a 25 minute bus journey into the city and then a 20 minute walk to hotel, literally dumped our bags and went site seeing. Found the Duomo what a beautiful building can never understand how they could build buildings like that all those years ago without the machines we have now and yet today it takes us months to build a big standard house?????
Walked round the square there had been a charity run on for cancer so lots of ladies in pink t shirts. Stopped for ..... quess what???? Pizza! Was really nice then just wondered through the city taking in the old buildings. Walking through the Park we were approached by a lucky lucky man selling fake bangs, I sort of chose a bag but when he said €45 I said no chance €25 maximum, at the same time my niece Kelley was also bartering over another bag, in the middle of all this the guy seen the police and had to leg it leaving me with a bag that I hadn't paid for??? What could I do??? Thank you lucky lucky man x continued wondering around, we were to late to see 'the last supper' but I wasn't too bothered. Found Milan quite a cosmopolitan city looking forward to Verona tomorrow.



Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement

IMG_3279IMG_3279
IMG_3279

Thank you lucky lucky man ?


Tot: 0.082s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 13; qc: 52; dbt: 0.0461s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb