Day 21 : 26 September : Portofino kayak tour


Advertisement
Italy's flag
Europe » Italy » Liguria » Rapallo
September 26th 2019
Published: September 10th 2021
Edit Blog Post

Day 21 : Thursday 26 September 2019 : Portofino kayak tour

Today was a bit of a free day and the sun is out so we decided to do a kayak tour (€210) back to Portofino in the afternoon. ☹ Not as calm as it has been previously but the water is so clear, inviting and warm. The kayak was great, Portofino was so much quieter but 2 hours later I was seasick!. Yep, on a kayak no less, turns out that the girls weren’t far behind me. Still had a great time. Can’t tell you how beautiful the water is. Had to stop and settle the tummy, so we stop at the bar at Paraggi Bay with beautiful views, what else would you do? But I had to have a coke, no wine ☹.

Morning tea come lunch was crepes and coffee (€15)

Predinner drinks (€20) and they have very significant Aperitivos. Had heard of it, but hadn’t experienced much of it until now. Yum yum. Onto dinner. We went to the back streets looking for a real authentic place that locals would eat at. Pretty sure we found what we were looking for. Garibaldi (€51). Graham ordered blindly from the specials board – brave, but they were all good meals. The rest of us ordered what we could read. Charming little wine glasses.

By then we had discovered the back lanes to our Airbnb but it was so much more difficult to find the alleys in the dark ?

Walked 10kms or 18100 steps and 60 floors. CC €261 Cash €55


Additional photos below
Photos: 12, Displayed: 12


Advertisement



Tot: 0.094s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 13; qc: 47; dbt: 0.045s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb