Europa Day 32


Advertisement
Italy's flag
Europe » Italy » Liguria » Lerici
June 13th 2012
Published: June 15th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Day 32

This place has a nice feel to it so we decide after breakfast to stay another night, have a lazy day today and do the Cinque Terre tomorrow (with some helpful advice from the hotel staff). Chris has decided she wants a haircut, we need to do the washing again and just laze the day.

Find the hairdresser but shut for lunch from 1200 to 1530 (nice lunch breaks here - everything shuts up). Go to the laundromat and get the drill from the lady who then packs up for lunch as well. Walk town and finalist the washing. Lucky we didnt want to do the boat trip to Cinque Terre today, too rough!!!

Take thE washing back to the hotel then back down the hill to do the shops and sights. Big fortress on the headland to climb. Fishing boats bringing their catch in, little boats being launched and lots of sun bathing on the big rocks of the breakwater. Very relaxing.

Have a drink by the water and watch people do stuff on their boats. Then back up the hill again (nothing is flat in Italy). Tea in town (up and down the hill again) and then back to bed.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.051s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 10; qc: 31; dbt: 0.0256s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb