Like, you know


Advertisement
Italy's flag
Europe » Italy » Lazio » Rome
September 30th 2014
Published: June 17th 2017
Edit Blog Post

___

_
Geo: 41.8899, 12.4746

Last week in Italy, like, so today is shopping day. Like G has been waiting for this day like, you know, for weeks. It's going to be, like, a frenzy.

Before the shopping starts like, G took me back to the cat sanctuary for a treat, like. We hadn't realized like there is a cat, like, caring facility you know at the sacred site (Torre Argentine). The cats are like free to come and go and they are like fed, sterilized, you know vaccinated and cared for. There are like hundreds of cats there. There is also a closed off section like for disabled cats, some blind, some with neurological problems, you know. They will live there for ever like but the other cats are welcome to go in and like visit/play with them. Many of the like healthy cats are adopted like and cats can be "sponsored" like from tourists. It is such a great place, like. It was a little, like, hard seeing the disabled cats, but like they are all happy, like.

After a full day of shopping (I didn't buy much like) we had an apperitif and then dinner at a nice trattoria. We sat next to two, like, really loud American girls, you know who talked non stop using "like" and "you know" a few times in every sentence like, hence me trying it out here, like. It was absolutely exhausting, for us like, not them you know. We kept trying to catch their attention when they were quiet, like, for a few minutes by talking about whether G and I should get married in Venice like. But to no avail, they were so wrapped up in their own like really loud universe. It was like hilarious.

Tomorrow I am attending the Papal Audience so need to set the alarm for like 6.30am. Not too happy about that on holiday you know.


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



Tot: 0.118s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 6; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0452s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb