Europa Day 48


Advertisement
Italy's flag
Europe » Italy » Lazio » Rome
June 29th 2012
Published: June 29th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Day 48

Arrividerci Roma.

We wake early and have our last meal in Europe. That is after lugging the bags down the circular stairs - wont miss them. The man in the breakfast cafe is a bit friendlier after 7 days of seeing us and Chris even got a special coffee this morning - double hit in a bigger cup.....

Car arrives and we are off. Say our farewells to the receptionist who has been a good source of information and assistance. On the way Chris says it was lucky that we had the drivers in the order we did in Rome. This one was a typical Rome driver - fast and no room for other cars on the road......

Make it safely to the airport and get through the check in without even looking at the weight of the bags - bugger..... Anyway they are on. Do our customs bit to get tax back on some things we have bought and then into the queues - yes, final queues to finish us off in Europe. Through and now sitting at the gate waiting to board.

Off to Singapore with a 4 hour layover then home.

A long time but a good time, however, think our bed and pillows are looking pretty inviting after so many different sleeping options.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.355s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 43; dbt: 0.1069s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb